The Largest Expo & Job Fair in Georgia.
If you’re looking to build your business, there’s only one place to be next August, the 2013 Gwinnett Business Expo & Job Fair.
The Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce will hold its annual one-day business tradeshow and job fair featuring more than 150 exhibitors and attracting 5,000 attendees. This event typically sells out and is a great opportunity to expose businesses to thousands of potential clients, network with peers, generate quality business leads, search for quality employees, and attend the Gwinnett Chamber’s largest Business After Hours of the year.
Reasons You Should Join Us
- Find leads
- Close deals
- Make contacts and exchange leads with over 400 members at the largest Business After Hours of the year!
- Attend FREE business seminars
- Begin building strong business relationships
- Explain comprehensive – and often complex – information in the best way, face-to-face
- Continue existing sales dialogues
Date: August 22, 2013
Time: Expo & Job Fair – 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.; Business After Hours – 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
6400 Sugarloaf Parkway
Duluth, GA 30097
Is your company new? Are you are motivated to create awareness about your company? Do you want to showcase a product, service, or heighten exposure of your name or brand? Whatever the reason for exhibiting, the Gwinnett Business Expo brings exponential visibility to your business!
If you need to find qualified employees then the job fair is for you. As a job fair exhibitor, you will have access to hundreds of job seekers in a short period of time for a minimal investment.
More than 150 companies will participate in the Gwinnett Business Expo & Job Fair and have access to more than 5,000 business owners, potential customers and executives gathering together at the Gwinnett Business Expo & Job Fair. Held at Gwinnett Center, this one-day event keeps participants on the competitive edge with networking and educational opportunities sure to make a positive difference in any business’ bottom line.
Research demonstrates that exhibitors are likely to generate 20 to 30 solid leads while displaying their product or service to more than 400 qualified prospects per hour.
If you are looking to build your business, there is only one place you need to be in August for the 2013 Gwinnett Business Expo & Job Fair. Send in your Gwinnett Chamber Business Expo registration form TODAY.read more
Make the most of your booth.
- Have you decided on your booth display, your give-aways and staffing schedule? Don’t wait to fine-tune your plans. Double check your inventory list, develop your booth theme and conduct a dry run with employees.
- Promote your exhibit to potential customers through your website, newsletter, emails and other all other communication avenues.
- Make sure your customers, clients and employees know you will be at the Expo & Job Fair!
- In addition to manning your booth you will want to make time to visit the other exhibitors and possibly attend a free business seminar. Make sure your booth is properly staffed so you can take advantage of everything the event has to offer.
- Develop your collateral materials and design your booth to convey the message you want potential customers to see. Be creative! The interactive booths always have the highest attendance. Don’t be afraid to have interactive displays to draw in attendees!
- Start planning for the day AFTER the event. This is where your hard work and networking pays off. You will have a list of potential customers to make follow up calls, set appointments and conduct consultations with! Make sure you have a system in place to ensure efficient follow ups on your Expo leads so you do not lose business.
- Be sure to where your exhibitor badge so everyone can identify you!
- Most importantly have fun and network!